Tuesday 10 April 2012

Cutex: Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Moisture Guard Nail Polish Remover
£2.15 - Superdrug

Thought I would try a new brand of remover the other day and purchased Cutex make. I think it's awesome! And it does what it says on the bottle. I really ought to keep my nails is good and healthy condition but I study A Levels (my excuse for everything...) and sometimes I slack unfortunately... :(
So anyway, the first time I used it I really noticed the difference from any other remover I had been using. My nails felt smoother (hence the moisture guard) and it did actually clean the all polish off really quickly.
Totally recommend! MUST BUY!

Comes in all different types to target specific nails:
- Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
- Nourishing Nail Polish Remover

Here is the link to the superdrug products:

No comments:

Post a Comment