Saturday 5 May 2012

Coming Soon To A Computer Screen Near You...

Hey guys!
Just thought I would update you all on a little event that will be taking place quite soon, so get your nail brushes, dotting tools and of course, nail varnishes at the ready! Recently, I met up with my fellow nailoholic Nada for a coffee in Starbucks (yum!) in the quest for a NAIL CHALLENGE! *cue dramatic movie music*


After being inspired by the massively known nail bloggers such as The Nailasaurus and others, we decided to come up with our own Black & White Challenge.


Here's the original Black & White Challenge:



And this is our modified version which we will have fun carrying out during May and June! I can't promise that my posts will be on time :( as I am FOREVER LATE - fact.
Also, I am currently nervously anticipating my A Level final exams in May/June so I have my head in the books and my mind on university! So please excuse my lateness if it occurs - my bad! o.o


We had such a great little catch up in the making of this challenge and Nada even got to unleash her creative side on my own nails so if you want to check out what did, jump over to her blog :)
So basically, stay tuned people! And watch this space :)


Peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment